• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny savvy vet near johnstone,glasgow

Hi, mine would be about twenty minutes away - assuming you're not crossing the river at rush hour - on the north side. They have been great with all my buns and sent us out a letter warning of the VHD outbreak and recommending vaccination. I can give you the details if you'd like them.

Hi, mine would be about twenty minutes away - assuming you're not crossing the river at rush hour - on the north side. They have been great with all my buns and sent us out a letter warning of the VHD outbreak and recommending vaccination. I can give you the details if you'd like them.

is it one in bishopbriggs? yea give me the details anyway even tho it is quite far away.. if my bunny is going to take ill quite easy i dont think that would be a good idea but some people are saying my vet doesnt sound rabbit savvy but in my opinion he was great x

Back