• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

casper and poppys fun day, of ther new runaround and dig pot

beccimarie

Mama Doe
daddy waz makings dis funny tube things today..

IMG00063-20110220-0959.jpg

we thoughts we better checks it out.. buts no ones wanted to go first..

IMG00065-20110220-1004.jpg

IMG00066-20110220-1004.jpg

poppa wents first and i followed its was fun :D

IMG00067-20110220-1004.jpg

mummeh tooks a vidio of meh going through :)

(p.s looks a bit boring in there at the moment i have toys and a dig pot to go in there and we are taking the wire up.. we thought it would sink into the grass but i dont like it and it will kill the grass too, if anyones got any ideas how else i could stop digging on the grass please let me know :))

and then i had a dig dig in my new tub :D

IMG00072-20110220-1519.jpg

i rolled ins it, i love mud :love:

IMG00074-20110220-1519.jpg

IMG00075-20110220-1519.jpg

but whites wabbit and mud donts mix well mummeh said :oops:

IMG00077-20110220-1520.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! :love::love::love:

Love all the pics, and especially Casper coming back through their new tunnel at the end of the video. :love:

Oh wow, what lucky bunnies!! they look so happy! :love:

I love your pictures, thanks for sharing, you have given me an idea as to how we might connect extra bits for our buns. :)

thank you everyone :) yes casper and poppy had a great time, it will look better when it has some toys in there :) i got it as casper is finding it a bit hard to eat hay now, although i trim up hay in his pellets i feel he needs moe fibre, i know he likes grass so this way he can nom grass and have the extra space and they love the tube, its a bit of natural behaviour for them both, they spend most of the time running up and down :lol: im suprised poppy fits through the tiny hole but its amazing the holes buns can fit through :lol:

Ha ha Casper in the dig box !! :lol: :lol:

Could he get any dirtier :lol: :lol:

:lol: you would think he would be muddy all day, but he is so clean, he was bright white again in 30 mins after cleaning himself :love: even with tha abcess he still gets himself clean bless him, i keep on picking him up to see if his bum is dirty as the vet said i may have to clean him now but he is always clean such a good boy :love:

Back