• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Burns Support MMC Easter Amnesty Campaign! Posters now available for download

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Make Mine Chocolate! is delighted to announce that Burns Pet Nutrition is the 2011 Rabbit Sale Easter Amnesty sponsor.

The support from Burns Pet Nutrition ensures Make Mine Chocolate! can work with thousands of pet shops throughout the UK - not only to encourage them to join the amnesty, but also to help them actively promote rabbit welfare this Easter. In addition, each shop will be supplied with free customer care leaflets which are designed to help customers decide if rabbits are really the right pet for them. With around 60% of rabbits entering rescue doing so after less than a year of ownership, this is a vital part of the campaign.

Make Mine Chocolate! feels that Burns Pet Nutrition is the perfect sponsor for the campaign; Burns Pet Nutrition actively promote responsible rabbit ownership through their natural product range and extensive care and diet information.

For further information on this years Rabbit Sale Easter Amnesty, visit http://www.makeminechocolate.org.uk

MMC-Easter-2011v2-2.gif

MMC-Easter-2011v2--public.gif

Last edited:
Wow, thats a fantastic achievement - well done everyone at MMC. I really hope the Easter campaign is extremely successful. I will look at the website as I would like to know if there are materials I can send about the campaign to inform local pet shops and also for local vet clinics to publicise. :wave:

Wow, thats a fantastic achievement - well done everyone at MMC. I really hope the Easter campaign is extremely successful. I will look at the website as I would like to know if there are materials I can send about the campaign to inform local pet shops and also for local vet clinics to publicise. :wave:

Hiya, We are still in the process of completing material, but there will be posters, the one shown and one for public display as well as information leaflets and letters to retailers. Bear with us! :wave:

ETA Public poster now shown in OP also

Last edited:
What a fantastic sponsor! :D

I'd like to put some posters up in local petshops and vets but i don't have a printer. Is there anyway i could be sent some posters to do this? I dont mind paying for them and postage etc :wave:

Hiya, We are still in the process of completing material, but there will be posters, the one shown and one for public display as well as information leaflets and letters to retailers. Bear with us! :wave:

Oh whoops, being too eager as always! :lol::lol: Sorry! Thats fine I will check in a few weeks, no problem. :D

Back