• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunny laid an egg XD I have proof

BexPets

Warren Scout
We are very proud of Dino who seems to stop at nothing, even the laws of nature, when he wants to impress us.
I'm sure we'll have people beating their way through our front door from all areas of the planet to come and see this magnificent and extraordinary phenominem which is Dino.

Basically, Dino had the day out. He has the first story of a dated apartment building with old fashioned decor and high ceilings. I put him out in his run for the day, let him run around the garden for a while, and dear, dumb Dino was very easily caught as he never remembers where the dead ends are in the garden :?
I put him back in his hutch in the bedroom, and stood there stroking him for a while as he sat in his straw.
He stood up from his bed and hopped away and there, where he had been sitting, was a small, white egg.
Not only did I nearly have a heart attack, but I will never, ever call him dumb again.

I promise I did not put the egg in there!

Anyway, this is Mother Dino and his new child:

SAM_3829.jpg

SAM_3823.jpg

SAM_3827.jpg

SAM_3826.jpg

Either that or one of our chickens slipped into the hutch while the door was open and laid it when we weren't looking..............
Nah.

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol: - Well if *I* was a chicken it would tempt me as it looks realllyyy snuggly in there!

Clever 'wabbit! ;)

Back