• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ATTENTION: Hoomans and bunnehs of Arrr Yooos

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
Attention creatures of Arrr Yoooo:

Muh name is Threarah. But I will lets yous call me Queen Threarah or Threar or Tree.

Muh new hooman says to tell you that I iz called a Fwemish Giant mix and that I weighs 10 pounds! She awso said to says that I also already likes my new brudders...even though they are sooo small compared to mes. We sniffed and licked eachofer :love:

I come fwom a place that is cold and wet and scary. Then, my new hooman rescued me and now I is safe! I just had suwgerwy and bited at my stitches, so mummuh puts a crown on my head! I'm such a pwetty Queen with dis crown.

Well, is new here, and noticed that yous do not have a Queen to looks out over Arrr Yoo. So I will bees your queen now. If you has any questions, I will bees here. I am a very generous Queen.

Fank you kind hoomans and bunnehs :wave:

010.jpg

-Queen Threarah

Oh my word my heart just went thump!!

You are indeed beautiful and look very distinguised with your crown.

Glad you have a lovely new hoomin mummeh and some brothers to rule over.

:love:

Hi there Threarah - my name's Feebsy An - jus fort I'd say hi while Mummeh is off making a lemsip (she's pawly) :wave:

Fank you Feebsy An and Archie. I is vewy pweased to meet yous!

Do yous like my crown? It is vewy pwetty, but sometimes I bump into fings :oops: And I can't wash my bootiful face wif it on. Mummeh says it comes off in 4 days!

Not sure you will look so queenly when you get uneaten cecals all over your crown, just ask Tulip:lol::oops: Make sure mummy doesn't have the camera out then:shock:

You are stunningly beautiful your majesty:love:

**curtseys low** Your Royal Bunnyness.How delightful and pretty you are.Hope you feel better soon.Keep your new brudders in check.xxx

Back