• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my shed/setup

french lop mummy

Warren Scout
here is where my 3 buns live,its a 10ft x 8ft shed,got alot of work to do in it as its just going to have 2 large enclosures in in with a pair in each,i did have 2 other french lops but unfortunetly i lost the white one under anesthetic having her spade:cry:and the large girl died of heart failure due to her obese size(which wasnt my fault as i rescued her like that)
WP_000139.jpg

It looks lovely, wish I had somewhere like that. In winter I freeze when seeing to bums outside. Roll on the warmer weather and my garden overhaul and making it bun proof so they can have lots of free range time safely. Got big plans for my garden :D

It looks lovely!! How did you get your bunnies to get on with just wire mesh between them? Mine fight like anything in their pair when I put them out next to my other pair so I keep giving up as I can't stand the fur flying :(

oh is my set up bad:( as ive had no replies but plenty of looks,it is only temp till i can bond wispa and frankie

It looks fine :D
I used to worry when I got views and no replies, but now I just take it as read. I will often will reply to someone when I see they haven't had a response....'s a feel good thing.

Last edited:
here is where my 3 buns live,its a 10ft x 8ft shed,got alot of work to do in it as its just going to have 2 large enclosures in in with a pair in each,i did have 2 other french lops but unfortunetly i lost the white one under anesthetic having her spade:cry:and the large girl died of heart failure due to her obese size(which wasnt my fault as i rescued her like that)

Hey was the french lop my babies mum?????

I'm not going to lie, i dont think they have enough space currently, but i know you are trying to improve that, so im going to give you a 'big up' for doing your best to improve that, which is excellent.

:wave:

Hey was the french lop my babies mum?????

hi no the mum to your new babies is the one in the photo with them hun

It looks lovely!! How did you get your bunnies to get on with just wire mesh between them? Mine fight like anything in their pair when I put them out next to my other pair so I keep giving up as I can't stand the fur flying :(

they just dont bother each each other,sometimes they have a sniff at each other but thats it really:)

I'm not going to lie, i dont think they have enough space currently, but i know you are trying to improve that, so im going to give you a 'big up' for doing your best to improve that, which is excellent.

thankyou graham,they get out everyday aswell weather permitting and once the babies have gone to their new mummies and daddies we can start to make just 2 enclosures for them:)

oh forgot to ask if it was your shed and rabbits how would you have it? just nice to have some more ideas lol:)

aaaah its looks nice & cosy:D...Id also say not enough space...if the weather is bad - they still need to be able to run about alot....also is that Aubiouse on the floor? then great well done! :D If its wood shavings...perhaps change to Aubiose or megazord as shavings can cause respiratory issue in small furries being so low down....

Well done for giving them a safe cosy house to live in!:D Gorgeous bunnies too!:love:

Back