• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

standing at fridge

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
at suppertimes, it used to justr be locksley on his back feet while i prepared their supper now its mabel too, soo i have 2 buns standing on their back feets waiting for me to feed htem their veg :lol: its soo cute :love:

Awww!! :love::love:

Sometimes when i go to the fridge in the evenings, my hammy phoebe wakes up and wants something :shock: :lol::lol:
She stands at the bars watching, waiting for you to give her some veg :lol:

haha I can't go to the fridge without Dawn following me, she's used to me picking bits of brocolli off and giving them to her. Cheeky madam wont take it if I don't. :oops:

Awww!! :love::love:

Sometimes when i go to the fridge in the evenings, my hammy phoebe wakes up and wants something :shock: :lol::lol:
She stands at the bars watching, waiting for you to give her some veg :lol:

aww :lol:

rosie and mowgli never used to stand with me at fridge, so because locklsey did i thought it was special and now mabel does the same

Louie does it too :D

As soon as the microwave pings in the morning signalling that my porridge is ready, Louie goes and sits by his bowl as he knows he will get a little bit of my banana! :love:

I'm sure if my boys were indoor buns Clover would the first in the queue!

As it is we just have the guinea pigs who squeak every time the fridge is opened :lol:

Back