• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bored buns

Rabbitfantothemax

Warren Scout
How do you amuse your buns day in day out when thEy are not in the run.
My buns are getting a bit bored so what do you suggest?
They are very close and gets lots of love but I am at school most the day and They don't go in the run when it's cold. So what do you do with your buns?

Well, I'm an adult and have made tunnels out of wood with a chamber for them to explore. But on here I've seen some very good cardbord castles and such like. Other folk have stuffed cardboard tubes with hay and treats. It depends on how much space they have ie: shed/cage, then have a go at some of the homemade toys.:D

Could you attach the run to the hutch either directly or with a tunnel? Then they could come and go as they please and wouldnt be bored. Or you could give them a hideaway filled with straw in their run so you can put them in when its cold.

Bramble's run is attached (well pushed up) to his hutch, so he can go in it whenever he fancies. In fact he spends all his time in the run, and only uses the hutch for his litter tray, and sometimes at night when it's cold.

Bramble sleeps most of the day (lucky thing!), but he has a big plastic water pipe as a tunnel, mats to chew, a mobile, treat balls, twigs and a furry bunny! Also loads of hay to munch on. Seems to keep him happy enough :)

Well, I'm an adult and have made tunnels out of wood with a chamber for them to explore. But on here I've seen some very good cardbord castles and such like. Other folk have stuffed cardboard tubes with hay and treats. It depends on how much space they have ie: shed/cage, then have a go at some of the homemade toys.:D

they have a run with an outside space. Thanks i will give it a go:D

Could you attach the run to the hutch either directly or with a tunnel? Then they could come and go as they please and wouldnt be bored. Or you could give them a hideaway filled with straw in their run so you can put them in when its cold.

a run is attatched but it isnt that big for the both of them. I asked my Dad and i think we might be making a shelter sort of thing:lol:

Back