• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello RU, my name is Honey

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Hello Ru peoples :wave: my name is Honey and I wants to show all of yous that I'm lots better! Mummy and daddy took me to the hospitals, something about spades they said :? and I had a sore tummy for a few days :( but yesterdays they took me back and mummy held me while the nurse lady pulled stringy stuff out of my tummy, and now I'm super duper Honey bunny again! Here's a pic of me showing off my sore tummy

DSCF5629.jpg

and this is me in my house, i made the doors myselfs!

DSCF5644.jpg

this morning i was feeling playfuls cos i'm not sore anymore, here are some pics of me playing

DSCF5649.jpg

DSCF5647.jpg

and posing for mummy!

DSCF5645.jpg

DSCF5651.jpg

after all that playing i was tired

DSCF5653.jpg

DSCF5656.jpg

and then after having a sleeps i nommed some yummy oat hays!!

DSCF5675.jpg

DSCF5677.jpg

hope you all like my playtime pics! :wave:

DSCF5673.jpg

Oh she's soooo cute! She looks just like my little Peanut :love: I'm glad she's feeling better now, she looks like she's had a good recovery. My Peanut had her op beginning of January and she's only just started lying flat on her tummy again. It's funny how the smallest little things can make you sooo happy :D

Oh she's soooo cute! She looks just like my little Peanut :love: I'm glad she's feeling better now, she looks like she's had a good recovery. My Peanut had her op beginning of January and she's only just started lying flat on her tummy again. It's funny how the smallest little things can make you sooo happy :D

Thank you :wave: I thought the same when I saw pics of peanut in the new cage you built :love: you gave me some good ideas for that, i've got some cubes now to build the buns a new house when i reunite them soon!

Awww! :love:

One thing I would like to point out is that on the box it has a sticker with ink on it, is that safe for Honey?

Back