• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whoooooop

hannah C

Alpha Buck
sorry ive been absent for a while! new dog, two rabbits, stressed other half and 50 hour weeks do that to you! hahaha :lol::lol:

between all the chaos of the last few weeks ive managed to convince my OH that he should move the rabbit shed and build an avary on the side for the rabbits!

the dog (dash) has been fantastic with them but does become excited when i have them in my arms moving them from shed to run and back again. i must stress he hasnt once been agressive but the rabbits are stress out by him. so this way they wont have to come face to face with him at all because they'll be able to hide in the shed.

he was dead against the idea befor dash came along but now he's all for it!

hehehe watch this space!:love::love:

Hi Hannah! wow 50 hours 0.0 for someone who barely works a few hours a week that seems like a lot to me :lol:

Watching, can't wait to see photo's or meet your lil foofies x

awwwww ive posted piccies befor but here ya go! (any excuse to showof the babies! :oops: )

steve (uppy) and jas (lop)
IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

and dash dog!

IMG_0001-2.jpg

IMG_0030-1.jpg

Back