• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post your pictures of bonded groups

Lu_x

Mama Doe
I'm about to embark on bonding Alice with Velcro and Josie, so 2 will become 3! So please can you post your pictures of bonded groups to inspire me and any bonding stories would be welcomed!

Here's my guys

01122010762.jpg

095-1.jpg

Aww they look so happy! Were they all individuals when you bonded them or were they bond in smaller groups or pairs first ? Lovely pics!

They were 2 pairs and 2 singles. Was so lucky none of the original bonds were broken in the process, it was a bit scary at times but on the whole went really well :D

I can never get a good photo of all 4 of mine together :roll: :lol:
They usually get together when the sun is setting so the lighting is poor :(

Here are some from last year

PA300496.jpg

Sorry for the quality:

PA010144.jpg

PA010138.jpg

I can never get a good photo of all 4 of mine together :roll: :lol:
They usually get together when the sun is setting so the lighting is poor :(

Here are some from last year

PA300496.jpg

Sorry for the quality:

PA010144.jpg

PA010138.jpg

I do love your lot! How did your bonding them all go? Was it smooth?

My trio...1 boy and 2 girls...Pebbles and Roxy (white mixed and grey) were bonded for about 5 months when I introduced Phoebe (liliac butterfly) last month...boning went really well...it only took about 3 days to see that they were a good mix but kept them in the bonding pen for over a week. They have been living happily together for nearly 2 months now :)

DSC05330.jpg

DSC05344.jpg

DSC05378.jpg

DSC05543.jpg

DSC05522.jpg

I do love your lot! How did your bonding them all go? Was it smooth?

Well when i bonded Toffee, Daisy and Fuzzy into a trio they were all singles.
It was easy and quick bond as toffee accepted the girls straight away and it was only the girls who had to sort things out, which they did in short time and smoothly. They spent about 2/3 days in the cage before going outside.

When i introduced George into the group it was a little scarey to begin with. But both Toffee and Fuzzy accepted him straight away, but daisy seemed to be the trouble maker :roll: She would nip and try and chase him, but there wasnt enough room to chase him :oops: :lol: And Toff and Fuzz stood up for him :love: Daisy then eventually accepted him into the group, it took about 3 days indoors and a trial day in the run and then they were bonded :love:

I feel quite lucky with my lot because i know how wrong it could have all gone... :shock:

Even though they are bonded Fuzzy still humps daisy, to make sure she still knows shes topbun :oops: and daisy sometimes picks on the boys :roll: But shes the bully of the group and fuzzy soon puts her back in her place :lol:

The buns just need to sort out who is topbun who is bottom and who in inbetween :) Then all should be fine!

George has pushed his way to 3rd in my group so now poor Toff is bottom bun :( :lol: But they all seem happy! :love:

I love seeing them free range all together, and i loooove going to see them in the mornings and seeing them all snuggled together! :love:

Ps, sorry for the extra long post :oops:

Hers a few pics of my trio (2 girls and ! boy)

85f69c96.jpg

9a41938f.jpg

1e386f15-1.jpg

The two girls lived side by side for a few months until they were old enough to be spayed.
When they were recovered from thier spays, they were bonded for me, with Tiger (whom we adopted) By Helen at The Rabbit Crossing.
As you can see from the pics she did an awsome job! and they have been living happily together since October 2010. :D

Well when i bonded Toffee, Daisy and Fuzzy into a trio they were all singles.
It was easy and quick bond as toffee accepted the girls straight away and it was only the girls who had to sort things out, which they did in short time and smoothly. They spent about 2/3 days in the cage before going outside.

When i introduced George into the group it was a little scarey to begin with. But both Toffee and Fuzzy accepted him straight away, but daisy seemed to be the trouble maker :roll: She would nip and try and chase him, but there wasnt enough room to chase him :oops: :lol: And Toff and Fuzz stood up for him :love: Daisy then eventually accepted him into the group, it took about 3 days indoors and a trial day in the run and then they were bonded :love:

I feel quite lucky with my lot because i know how wrong it could have all gone... :shock:

Even though they are bonded Fuzzy still humps daisy, to make sure she still knows shes topbun :oops: and daisy sometimes picks on the boys :roll: But shes the bully of the group and fuzzy soon puts her back in her place :lol:

The buns just need to sort out who is topbun who is bottom and who in inbetween :) Then all should be fine!

George has pushed his way to 3rd in my group so now poor Toff is bottom bun :( :lol: But they all seem happy! :love:

I love seeing them free range all together, and i loooove going to see them in the mornings and seeing them all snuggled together! :love:

Ps, sorry for the extra long post :oops:

Don't apologise, it's really helpful to know what other peoples buns have done in group bondings. I'm concerned that Josie and Alice with have a clash! Josie is a bossy boots and she's loves her man! Sharing him with another girl could be a no, no! We'll see...

This is Sunshines 2nd companion Nancy. They were the most loved up couple. She never left him alone and he adored her. Sadly she passed away on the 2nd of February. Nancy was 5 or 6. I really miss her so much. She only had one ear.

S6304656.jpg

S6301956.jpg

Last edited:
Sunshines 3rd companion. Breaks my heart. Our lovely new girl and they have bonded really well.

S6307135.jpg

S6307136.jpg

Our new bunny has come from a terrible background so she is too nervous for runs yet. Taking it day by day.

Last edited:
ooops sorry

Really sorry just realised it is bonded groups. Oh well I suppose in a way that has happened to Sunshine. 3 companions in 3 years.

Really sorry just realised it is bonded groups. Oh well I suppose in a way that has happened to Sunshine. 3 companions in 3 years.

That's ok hun, they're all lovely buns! It's so sad that Sunshine has lost some lovely wife buns but he looks happy with his new partner! xx

Back