• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun feeling down.

rolo

Alpha Buck
My Rolo seems abit down. Hes not ill. Just seems well fed-up!

Tried allsorts to cheer him up.....

Anyone any ideas?

Rach x

Hes not bouncing about as much.

Hes still eating and pooing as normal.

He just wants to sit/lie down and be quiet.

His tum is soft and normal and hes not in pain.

You know, when you just know? But you cant put youre finger on it???

X

Does he show any signs of discomfort if you touch around the base of his ears ?

Have you checked in his ears for any signs of a problem ?

Is he drinking and weeing ?

Have there been any recent changes to his routine/environment ?

Well, it seems he was having an "off" day!

Brought bag of hay inside to give him a good handful (hes a free-range house bun) left bag on floor to answer phone....within 30 secs he was in bag, throwing hay out and having a whale of a time!

So, found an old laundry bag, you know, one made of fine, close mesh. And stuffed hay in it. (Rolo sat and watched) Gave him the stuffed bag and WHOOOPPPPEEEEEE.....for the past hour or so, hes thrown it about, dragged it up and down. Sat on it, chewed it......clawed it. Crouched infront of it and growled at it. Binkied round it, and now has pulled it into his corner and is laid flat out on it!

Will keep a very close eye on him, to see how he is over the next day or so.

Just given him a good fuss, scratched his luggies and hes asleep! Ahhh, happy bun...VERY relieved mum!

Rach x

We are thinking of a wife for him. And have asked for BARC (where we adopted Rolo from, to keep an eye out for a bun he might like.

And Angie has said that they can help with bonding too.

Rach x

Sounds just like Biscuit was, while he was a solo bunny :(

P1010412-resized.jpg

This is how Biscuit spent a lot of his time if he was bored and lonely :cry:

They do occasionally have an off day. Much the same as us!!!!

I know that sometimes I over analyse their behaviour. The next day they are back to their usual selves.:lol::lol:

Back