• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits versus squirrels!!

:lol::lol::lol:

i remember our first rabbit fench lop she used to chase cats out of the garden, and at my nan's once the ladies cat over road came in trying to get to the rabbits and well thumper wasn;t having any of it went for the cat, and the cat shot off, next day she said to my nan, i think your neighbours dog had a go at my cat as he shot in last night, we didn;t say anything :lol:

It was funny...then the squzz climbed the fence and crept up behind the bunnies...Roland noticed and turned his head "Whassat"..and Mrs then said "What?"....and the squizz just laughed his head off, literally spun his tail and ran off!!
Wish Id got it on film....:roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

Well Jack chased a blackbird off the yard the other day - I was watching the buns' through the window and spotted a blackbird on the yard sat on the buns' digging box (a garden tub with soil in lol) - then I watched as Jack sneaked up to it and chased it off! :lol: x

Back