• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet plan questiong

Pandora7

Warren Scout
I have had Leo to the vets last week since and again next week due to when he got his head stuck in the bars.

The vets submitted one claim the night the accident happened for £141 I think.

Since then though I have taken him back as I was not happy with his other eye, I was given some drops and I am going back again on Wednesday to see the vet who I noramly see as she is the best with buns. I am not 100% if this will incure another consultation fee which is £34 each time.

So due to these 2 extra visits to the vet I have incurred another £68 can I put this under the same claim through pet plan even though its already been submitted or does it have to be another claim, I will not bother if it is as the excess is £50.

I would think that all vet visits leading from the one accident will come under the same claim and should not incurr further excesses.

Your claim minus excess is for each illness/injury per year so there won't be anymore excess to pay for this incident until you next renewal date.

As long as they accept that it was caused by the same incident then you can put in a continuation claim. If they treat it as a seperate illness then you will have to pay the excess again.

Back