• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

could i have some help please

no doesnt have to be a hutch :)

just needs to be fast and quik to put up...
my fella and his step dad started making one but to be honest theyre taking to long these babies are going to be sexually mature before these 2 finish the hutch...
:roll:

something like thats spot on just where would i get one :?

You can pick up a 6X4 shed £120ish and if my and my ex could put one together in an hour I'm sure anyone could- although it needs concrete or at least some slabs to sit on so the bottom doesnt rot.

Hello hun :wave:

Are you wanting three separate hutch's on top of each other, or a hutch big enough to fit three bunnies together? Have you not thought about keeping daughters with mom? Just keep a close eye and maybe separate for a day or two to ensure girls know that mom isn't a source of feed any more.

I honestly recommend this hutch, we use it here for the rescue's.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/6ft-5-x-2ft-4...ll_Animals&hash=item483ebd183a#ht_4208wt_1042

Here's a photo of it, we've had it for about four/five months now.
180495_126840960722185_100001888461993_180592_6366147_n.jpg

If you're wanting to keep together, I'm assuming the ramped version is just as good :wave:

:wave: dont know where i went there lol fogot about the thread:oops:

we started back on the 6(L)x2(w)x6(H) hutch and the 8ft x 4ft run

just getting so stressed, think ill keep mum and girls together ive got a hutch to borrow off a friend.

Back