• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

googling rabbit health - bad idea...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
As if I didn't have any work I could be getting on with, or alternative Saturday night diversions, I had to googling 'rabbit anaesthesia' last night when the Forum was down. Bad idea. Think I am several steps back in psyching myself up to get Spenser neutered. :(

Oh no! That doesn't sound like a great move!

Hope you manage to get yourself back to level again - have a spin though Stories & Photos at all those happy neutered boys!:D

If it helps, I was really worried about my two, but apparently even before the GA had properly worn off they were dragging themselves across the cage to where food was! :roll: Its weird for a day or so cos they're all groggy, but you'll soon have him back to full strength, and it's a good opportunity to get his teeth etc checked out properly.

Keep smiling, ((hugs)) :)

You're making the whole situation worse for yourself, sadly. You either need to decide to do it, or not right now (potentially being aware you might change your mind in due course).

Google is always going to produce horrific results though, or anything, because the good ones don't need to be publicised. I would think this is a case of perspective.

Back