• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos from The Year of Your Rabbit event

luvabun

Warren Veteran
:wave: apologies for no close ups of Helens amazing stands - I think I was so chuffed when people turned up, that's what I was snapping away at :oops:
I'm hoping Jo (one of the helpers) has some as she was snapping away when we were setting up - fingers crossed.

event2011030.jpg

event2011025.jpg

event2011026.jpg

event2011028.jpg

event2011032.jpg

event2011031.jpg

event2011024.jpg

more to follow :D

Great photos.

I loved the baby buns too. They were so good and didn't seem phased by the crowd at all - were more curious than scared. I managed a stroke of one of them:)

I was so disappointed that I couldnt get there, with Daniel playing football and me being the driver. Hopefully the next one. Looks a great day. Well done.

Was really nice to meet you.

I learnt so much especially about diet and teeth. My bunnies are really enjoying the green oat hay and readigrass. They have been chewing away on a willow toy too.

Good thing is I can also give this to my chinchillas. So 5 happy pets. My chinchillas went mad for the willow mat.

Nice to meet other RU members.

Will definately come along to the next one.
Amanda:wave:

Was really nice to meet you.

I learnt so much especially about diet and teeth. My bunnies are really enjoying the green oat hay and readigrass. They have been chewing away on a willow toy too.

Good thing is I can also give this to my chinchillas. So 5 happy pets. My chinchillas went mad for the willow mat.

Nice to meet other RU members.

Will definately come along to the next one.
Amanda:wave:

Hi Amanda, I am sorry I didn't get to say hi. Next time.:D

Ha, thought I'd escaped the pics - I'm the redhead in the green coat with her back to the camera! My OH is beside me.

It really was a fab day, and lovely to meet some of you in person. I'm sorry I didn't get to meet the bunnies though, they look very sweet!

Also, who made the carrot cake cupcakes, and can I have the recipe?! :lol:

Looks really good I will get to one of these events at some point I'm glad it wAs enjoyed and a success :D

Im glad the event went well for you all!
Great to see pictures of what we missed out on :D
Hopefully i'll meet you at the next event......

Back