• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am not a landing pad!

Zara

Mama Doe
Resting up in bed with pain due to endometriosis (It's been severe all week, I've been feeling very sorry for myself) dosed up in painkillers, about to drop off for a blissful painkiller-induced nap and what should happen? A RABBIT LANDS ON MY FACE.

(Also, it teaches me to be a week late for clipping his nails. Ouch, my forehead is shredded)

Rascal managed to jump over his run and leap onto the bed and use me as a landing pad. I feel so appreciated :roll: He did have a sniff to say hello and sat on me triumphantly for a few minutes as if he'd claimed me as an island before bouncing off back into the run :roll:

He's gotten VERY good at jumping! 'Fly could jump high, but Rascal is like a spring hare! the run is quite tall, looks like I'll have to use the wire mesh top with it inside afterall.

When the weather is better I think I'll set up a little obstacle course for him in the garden so he can jump over as much as he likes, hopefully without requiring a human landing pad.

at least I'm not without a furry hot water bottle :lol: with two rabbits and three cats I'm spoilt for choice!

Charlie is another bun that enjoys landing on my face when I'm trying to sleep... He can't be free range at night because if I dare to try and get to sleep he dives on my face and binkies on my head :roll:

Hope the painkillers kick in and you feel better!

Haha aww bless!

Dawn used to dig her way under the blanket when we used to share a room.

I have a friend who's rabbit used to go to sleep on her feet, and even lick 'em like a dog :shock:

Back