• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snapshot of My Home- U/D New Pics Post 49

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
025-13.jpg

023-24.jpg

017-32.jpg

015-30.jpg

012-34.jpg

011-40.jpg

009-41.jpg

006-34.jpg

005-41.jpg

007-50.jpg

002-51.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Jane,

curious to know, how do you manage to have so many happy buns living so close together without getting cases of referred aggression? :D

Hi Jane,

curious to know, how do you manage to have so many happy buns living so close together without getting cases of referred aggression? :D

At first I use a solid partition between enclosures and I dab some olbas oil on the top of the solid partition. Then over a period of a few weeks I gradually expose more and more of the adjoining enclosure(s) so the neighbours can start to see each other. It appears to have been successful, for us anyway :)

At first I use a solid partition between enclosures and I dab some olbas oil on the top of the solid partition. Then over a period of a few weeks I gradually expose more and more of the adjoining enclosure(s) so the neighbours can start to see each other. It appears to have been successful, for us anyway :)

would this work for bonding buns?

p.s amazing setup all though not a pink fan:lol: itd have to be black or purple for me:lol:

Back