• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starfish has post!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Ello I av just popped on to say a huge fankie yoos to all the peoples who av sent for my competition
The postie man does fink it is vewy funny dat Auntie Jill as someone livin ere called " Starfish":lol: .
So ere I is avin a looksie at all the fings..the fings in the red bag Autnite Jill says are for her and she wouldn't let me even taste them!
I do nots nose why she as put my poos at da front for yoos all to see..she says you would be impwessed:oops:
Avin a close look at one of the cards

starfishpack.jpg

And to say my feetsies are not as sore as they were and my botty is also getting better. Auntie Jill was sad and angry at the same time as she says I was sooooo dirty..I did tries to tell her it was not my fault..I dids try to clean myself but there was nowhere to sit that wasn't wet and smelly:cry:
I am better now cos my cage is nice and clean and smells of the hays!:D
Love Starfish xx
PS Auntie Jill says thank you to Dill, Willow and Brownie for the bag of herbs that she found on the step when she came back from Auntie Ange's xx

So glad you are feeling more comfortable now.

You are doing very well resisting those Fenugreek Crunchies - you must have a will of iron! :lol:

Impressive poops by the way :wave: Well done you!

Awww its soooo good to see you looking better Starfish!!
Now best you get yourself nomming up all the goodies :)

Back