• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarders... How do you set up?

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
I'm not thinking of doing it yet, but when I do get a part time job I'd like to do boarding too.
Wouldn't be a lot, just a couple at a time, small animals like rodents up tp bunnies.

Just wondering what you have to do in terms of license, insurence, tax on it? Stuff like that? I don't really have a clue as to how much work is needed to actually start it up!

It's something I'd love to think of getting into maybe at the end of next year or something :)

I'm not thinking of doing it yet, but when I do get a part time job I'd like to do boarding too.
Wouldn't be a lot, just a couple at a time, small animals like rodents up tp bunnies.

Just wondering what you have to do in terms of license, insurence, tax on it? Stuff like that? I don't really have a clue as to how much work is needed to actually start it up!

It's something I'd love to think of getting into maybe at the end of next year or something :)

id love to do something like this, full time as my job.. but it costs so much, and there is no money in it at all. :/

We look after peoples rabbits/rodents occasionally, we have set minimum donation's, and ask them to bring their own food that's it.

We advertise it via the rescue though, and most of our visitors are bunnies who've came and went before and their new forever mom's are on holiday.

Back