• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

putting in a ramp?

PixieRabbit

Mama Doe
hi I'm getting a double three foot by two foot donated, and I'd like to use this for guinea pigs. I'd like to be able to have a ramp that I can lift up and drop down. Just wondering if any of you have any idea's on how to do this?

I dunno about guineas :( We did raise ours at the bottom slightly with a block of wood which made the ramp less steep.

If it's 3ft long and 2ft high I don't think you will be able to put in a ramp that is gentle enough :? Plus the ramp will take up tonnes of the limited space.

If it's 3ft long and 2ft high I don't think you will be able to put in a ramp that is gentle enough :? Plus the ramp will take up tonnes of the limited space.

It's a free hutch' being donated, and it's the only use I can think of to use it for.
If I have a thin ramp with a bit of a 'railing' it should be ok. I very rarely get guinea's anyway, nor do they last long, everybody loves guinea's :love:

Back