• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Changeover today..

PixieRabbit

Mama Doe
the bunnies are wagging their lil' tails! Burgess excel is only £1 dearer than the wagg optimum (big bags) so, we took the first step in changing over their food today, and it's a success.

We're debating getting one large bag of the normal stuff, and a large bag of the dwarf/junior food, with us having two groups of lionhead x dwarf lops (personal pets) I think they'd benefit from it.

But is there really any difference or does it do them any good?

Thanks

Charlie loves his burgess! I was thinking of changing him over to SS but I think he'd be too upset :lol:
The junior dwarf stuff is litter pellets, and I think it has a few more calories in it? Mable had it when she was a baby and it must be nice because Charlie would mob me to get to try a bit :shock:

bella and jasper are on junior/dwarf food purely because they wont touch adult food no matter how much i try, they'll pick around it :roll:

xx

I've never used Wagg, but Spenser is in between Burgess and SS at the moemnt. He picks out the SS and obviously favours it. :roll: Good luck with your changeover. :wave:

Thank you, Dawn loves SS and I get her the lil £1.50 packets as a treat (she was brought up on SS) but she loves any type of food. :oops:

I gotta think cost effective for all the rescue buns but I can't let my bunnies go without the best :wave:

My only problem with Excel is that Charlie loves it too much so he tries to break into the bag :lol:
He manages it from time to time too!

Back