• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New buns

How old are they now, and how many do you have? I didn't have my Spenser until he was 7 months old so he was already fully grown. :wave:

You better get pictures or you'll have a very ugly mob on your hands!! You have been warned!!!! Did you get my text telling you about photobucket etc...?:wave:

Iknow it's a lame excuse but just haven't had the time yet to work out how to get the pics on.I am a mother of eight children,(two with learning difficulties),then mum and dad rabbit 3 at nearly six weeks old and six buns at two weeks old today.two fish and two hamsters and a cat.so all in old ten people and 16 pets.lol.I promise thou that I will make an extra big effort to put some fotos on this weekend.thanks to all of you.it's been fantastic to have your really kind advice.honestly can't praise u all enough.:love::love::love::love:Xxxxxxxxxxx

Back