• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Rupert please - U/D post 73 - looking good

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry to ask but can I have some vibes for our gorgeous 10 year old Rupert, he went in to see Paula this morning to have two huge jaw abcesses removed, one was right through to the bone and the other was slightly smaller and not so deep, he came through the operation very well and is on lots of medication and of course I am syringe feeding him, please send him some get well vibes,

Mixed040x2.jpg

Last edited:
oh what a beautiful little man....loads of get well healing vibes for Rupert...and noserubs for the darling...xxxx

Sending lots and lots of vibes for Rupert, and hope he is soon feeling much better. Get well soon Rupert, gorgeous man xx

Thank you everyone, he is a bit brighter this morning although I think we are in for a long slow recovery

Good to hear he is brighter, even if it is only a little bit that is a step in the right direction. xx

Back