• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats the best biggest shed i can get for £700

Ambience

Warren Veteran
It's all i have to spend unless i can raise some funds. I think I'm going to settle with this, then expand once i've done some fund raising.

That's good- if i wait another three months i could get the larger one. Putting it up costs nearly as much as a shed :) I wonder if there is anyone who would do it cheaper.

Would i be right in thinking i could fit four triple hutches in it with a 8 foot gap in between?

You always lose a few inches in the internal dimensions so the 10 x 12 is actually only 11ft 9inches on the inside, so not quite big enough for 2 six foot triples side by side if that's what you mean. They would fit into the larger one better although they would block some of the windows.
The gap down the middle would be just under 6 foot wide assuming the hutches are 2 foot wide. You'll need to check the height of the triples too to make sure they fit under the eaves whick will be just under 6 foot

My 6 x 12 dog chalet was approx £650 including erection and we bought the mesh outselves. It was made by a local shed firm.

Back