• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shock!! My baby.....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
My little Lola, my little Lolsie, My little Loopie Lou, my darlin wee Lolabolajapanola..... she.... she stamped her feet at me for not getting the snack down to them quick enough! She's never stamped at her mummeh before!!! She loves her grub does my girl! :love:

I don't get a thump if I've annoyed her, she normally turns her bum towards me then storms off flicking her back feet :lol:

I get grumpy kicks at bed time..

No mummeh I does not wants to go bed, I want's to stay out and comes and sits on your face to wakes you up the the morning :shock:

i get thumped at by bisc if he hasn't had a wee before nebulising time! :shock::roll: as soon as he sees me getting it all ready he goes for a wee.. :lol:... but if he's sleepy and not paying attention he thinks i'll put him in the box before his royal self has been to the loo, so thumps at me, which is of course my fault! :roll::lol:

he also thumps at the vets when he goes back in the carrier. :oops::lol: he does not appreciate being man handled and having his fur messed up! :shock: he cleans after anyone touches him! :lol::lol::lol: he's a proper little ocd bun! :love:

:lol::lol: Lucky you if that's the first time she's thumped at you.
Ruby thumps at EVERYthing. It makes me feel rather inferior.

I don't get a thump if I've annoyed her, she normally turns her bum towards me then storms off flicking her back feet :lol:

hahaha tell me about it!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: when I put one of my buns in after her medicine she always stamps and one time i put the cover down and I could hear her tapping her feet! cheeky little Madam!:love:

Back