• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

As Requested my 19 week Contis ofspring of Kayj

Collielover

Mama Doe
Ok I have had a few request for some pictures of my girls. They are 19 week old now Thumbelina who was the smallest of the litter weighed in at 2.6kg last week and Tinkerbell 4.9Kg .They both are a joy to have and I now know why Kay loves them so much. Please excuse the mess. Took the pictures before we cleaned them out for the day. They have free range of the house when we are home and is only locked in there cage at night when we are in bed or they would keep us awake all night running up and down the hall

Thumbelina
100_1561.jpg

Tinkerbell
100_1574.jpg

100_1582.jpg

100_1575.jpg

100_1581.jpg

100_1582.jpg

Thanks everyone Thumbelina is catching up with Tinks they are twins you need to look twice at them now to see who it is. They just love there food. I just love them to bits and they are more like dogs than any of my rabbits. I wish I could adopted the other 3 looking for homes.I think every house should have a conti

:love::love::love: They're gorgeous :D I think I saw these when I dropped my crew off for my hols, there was a big family in rescue in the first shed...absolutley beautiful!

OMg this is just cruel..... can't have another bunny :roll: .......wonder if the boys would like another girl.... :lol:

Back