• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yipeee!!! I get my little baby Mylo back tomorrow!!!

I have been on holiday so have left mylo at my parents house for 2 weeks, goin to pick him up 2moro...i cant wait!!!!

The house feels so empty without him!!!

Have you brought him a present? I hope he was a good boy for your parents. :wave:

Well I am hopefully getting him a wifey bun in the next few weeks so thats his present!!!

He escaped at my parents house this morning :oops: he never has escaped here but managed to do it twice at my parents!

Well I am hopefully getting him a wifey bun in the next few weeks so thats his present!!!

He escaped at my parents house this morning :oops: he never has escaped here but managed to do it twice at my parents!

Lucky Mylo! I'm not sure if Spenser would like a wifey bun. He has got rather used to loring it over his domain, plus I haven't plucked up the courage to have his plums done yet.:oops:

Lucky Mylo! I'm not sure if Spenser would like a wifey bun. He has got rather used to loring it over his domain, plus I haven't plucked up the courage to have his plums done yet.:oops:

I hope Mylo would like a wife! Fingers crossed!!! I was terrified before Mylo had his plums removed, but he was fine! I would hate to have a female and have her speyed, i would worry too much!!!

Back