• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could Noah have spare vibes please? p52 Noah is home after his op

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
We've been at the vets tonight with Noah as I found last night that one of his toes on his front right paw has an infection in it :cry:

It has swelled up really bad & looks like an abscess is starting to form on one of his toes :cry: He looks so fed up & isn't hopping right at all, because of how painful it must be :cry: We're treating it over the weekend with antibiotics, pain relief & bathing it - however, he is back Monday night for a check & if there is no improvement he may have to go in to have his toe removed :cry:

Please send healing vibes for Noah, as I can't bear the thought of him having to have another op after the battles he's gone through recently with his ear abscesses :cry:

Last edited:
Oh no :( Poor Noah

We have our fingers and paws crossed that he improves over the weekend.

Thinking of you both xx

Thank you everyone for your vibes - I really appreciate it. We'll let you know what happens after the weekend come Monday. I'd really hoped Noah had turned a corner as things had seemed so well with his ear abscess, but guess we just have to see what happens :cry:

He's so special to both me & Mark, I just hate the thought of him not being well :cry:

Last edited:
Oh poor Noah he's really going through the wars just lately!! Sending loads of vibes for his poorly toe!

Must be catching!! My puss,Gus, had the same.2 inj, a course of abx and alls well.
Positive vibes for your fella!!!!xxxxx

Back