• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who I collected today......

honey61

Mama Doe
..... Joey :love::love:

The only pictures I have managed to get so far are of him nomming his veggies...... as its the only time he has actually stayed still :lol:

It took exactly 4 minutes for him to clear the bowl :shock:

DSCN5838.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN5836.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN5842.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN5843.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN5848.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN5853.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN5862.jpg
[/IMG]

He stops every lap of the room to chin the ball :D

DSCN5864.jpg
[/IMG]

He is beautiful. He seems to have settled really well. I remember you saying he has a head tilt. He will be very happy with you. xxx

Thanks Peeps :D

He seems to have settled very well ... & eaten everything put in front of him too :D
He is such a happy soul .... but only runs around the room clockwise ... & hasn't stopped since we got home at 3pm :lol:

Thinking of changing his name to Disney .... Dizzy for short ... as he must be by now... I know I am from watching him :lol:

He seems to have settled very well ... & eaten everything put in front of him too :D
He is such a happy soul .... but only runs around the room clockwise ... & hasn't stopped since we got home at 3pm :lol:

Thinking of changing his name to Disney .... Dizzy for short ... as he must be by now... I know I am from watching him :lol:

aww bless him, how old is he?

Thats wonderful. I think rabbits sense when they are in a happy inviting environment.

Dizzy :lol: He is obviously enjoying his freedom.

Well I have truly been cheered up today from seeing pics of this special little lad, settled in a fantastic forever home :D :love: :love: :love:

He is adorable!!! :love::love::love:

I am looking forward to hearing more of Joey / Dizzy :love:

He is absolutely gorgeous. :love::love: From the pictures of his new home and toys it looks like he's got the attention and home he deserves.

Well I have truly been cheered up today from seeing pics of this special little lad, settled in a fantastic forever home :D :love: :love: :love:

He is adorable!!! :love::love::love:

I am looking forward to hearing more of Joey / Dizzy :love:

I have to agree... he is adorable :love:
He has such a lovely nature too... very trusting & considering his history, I find that truly amazing!
He has no fear either... bold as brass & cheeky with it.... he is going to be quite a character :D

Back