• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How clever do you think buns are?

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I have been thinking, after Harpers escape from home and her day of adventure, she knew her way home. There are literally hundreds of burrows behind my house because of all the wild bunnies:love::love: after me panicking and trying all day to catch her she knew exactly how to get back. In my opinion they are quite clever. Not much point in this thread other than me having to much time on my hands:lol:

Last edited:
too clever for me :oops:

the other day my pair broke out of thier room, just to prove they could but they never left the room :? just keeping me on my toes.

when Holly tries hunger strike Alvin eats and drinks just so i wont pick him up

when they see the going to the vets carrier they both disappear, but they have a carrier in thier room they have no fear of

when ste trys to pretend he has food they follow me because they know im the one who will really give them sweeties :lol:

theres loads of other stuff but im flued up and my brain is slow today lol

I think they're so much cleverer than people think they are.

My three are so funny the way they figure things out, they know their routine and Cupcake even knows how to open my bedroom door:)

i forgot one lol

when i bought a treat ball Alvin used to wait for Pearl to do all the work and he hoovered up the treats, she never quite figured out why she never got the treats :lol: :lol:

i forgot one lol

when i bought a treat ball Alvin used to wait for Pearl to do all the work and he hoovered up the treats, she never quite figured out why she never got the treats :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: that made me giggle

Far too smart. Nutmeg got on my desk, realised that's where the pellets are and spent the rest of the evening getting back up there. Once I'd moved the pellets and she'd got up once and realised they were no longer there she stopped trying.

Mischa still gets on my bedside table hoping there will be food though. :lol:

Back