• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Male bunny wanted in Weston Super Mare

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
My friend is wanting either a Rex or a Nethie, must be a male as a companion for her female (who is a Rex cross) who lost her friend. Must be over a year old :)

Does anyone know of any rescues in the area? I'm a million miles away, I just thought someone may be able to point her in the right direction.

Have a look on the Rabbit Re-home website
Choose Search Rabbits.
Select any specifics regarding bunny and or just select which county you wish to search.

Good luck in your search. I am sure there is a bunny out there just waiting for a lovely new home.

Last edited:
Have a look on the Rabbit Re-home website
Choose Search Rabbits.
Select any specifics regarding bunny and or just select which county you wish to search.

Good luck in your search.

I don't know which country W-S-M is in :oops: :lol: which is the reason I asked, or I would have!

Also, found out she only wants an entire male so now I am doubting whether I want to help her or not :roll: *has a horrible feeling*

Also, found out she only wants an entire male so now I am doubting whether I want to help her or not :roll: *has a horrible feeling*

Oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll::roll:

I doubt very much if any rescues re-home entire males or females. It surely would just add to the problem!!!!

Noticed you have been a member alot longer than me, so I won't blabber on. You know tons already. :oops:

Good luck with helping your friend. Paws crossed she will consider a little chap who has had a visit from the plum fairy!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll::roll:

I doubt very much if any rescues re-home entire males or females. It surely would just add to the problem!!!!

Noticed you have been a member alot longer than me, so I won't blabber on. You know tons already. :oops:

Good luck with helping your friend. Paws crossed she will consider a little chap who has had a visit from the plum fairy!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

LOL no worries! She's told me she's found a male at a rescue, I know no more than that at the moment.

She says neutering and spaying is un-natural, so she won't have it done (but also doesn't want to seem to consider one already done), and that they will live seperately as she doesn't want babies. :?

Either way, if she breeds, I will no longer be friends with her. The friendship is new enough to lose it.

:roll: :?

So she would rather have them have cancer?

No reputable rescue would rehome an entire animal unless for specific reasons/medical reasons.

Back