• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a bag of fenugreek crunchies here...

UrbanBunny

Warren Scout
They just turned up with my delivery of cat litter and I can't get my buns to eat them. :roll:

SDC16852.jpg

Really they aren't interested. Hilary would rather have my greek salad...

SDC16862.jpg

I've left the bag open and left the room in an attempt to trigger Hilary's stealing impulse that usually kicks in every other time I have my back turned, but nope, not interested.

One disapproving rabbit.

SDC16865.jpg

If I can't get them to eat them I shall be gifting them (the fenugreek crunchies) to a new, more appreciative home. :roll:

'We have lounging to do...verrry important'

SDC16869.jpg

I have never tried mine with them yet!

I have sneaky suspicion that carlo might not like, (he is odd like that:lol:)

they are beautiful bunskis :love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I havent tried mine on them either... They would probably turn their noses up to them too :roll:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Really :shock:

Blimey, mine would take your arm off to get a FC!! :lol:

Bunsk was like that a first with them. He wasn't bothered at ALL. Now he loves them! :lol:

Love your buns! :love:

Jenson wasn't sure the first time, but that didn't last as one day I had left the pack too close to his cage and he managed to get hold of them!

Last time he managed to get the whole thing in his mouth in one go!!! I'm still not sure how! :shock:

My buns love their fenugreek crunchies. It's one of the ways I test for illness. If I put a crunchie in front of a bun and it doesn't get hoovered up immediately, I know there is a problem:( I find them great for getting meds into buns too.

I wish they would make bigger packets though as with eight buns those tiny packets don't go far. I'm sure a rescue would love your packet Urban Bunny.

I was puzzled at first when Peanut ignored it the first time I gave her one as people here said it was like 'crack for bunnies' :lol: I left one in the cage overnight and it was gone in the morning. So I gave her another one the next day and broke it into small pieces which she nibbled at but not over enthusiastically. After about a week she was addicted! :lol:

Back