• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

yep, snowball is ready for the snip! :o u/d - he is cheating on me with a cushion ;)

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
my baby boy certainly isn't a baby anymore
he has just humped my arm then sprayed urine at me :shock::oops:

he is definitely ready to have his manhood chopped off! lol

Last edited:
Comet started spraying really early (think it was about 10-12 weeks), it was awful as it was always aimed at me. Once he got me in the face! :oops:

Guess iw as lucky, Biccy never sprayed, not once, he just circled my feet honking like a maniac!

Comet started spraying really early (think it was about 10-12 weeks), it was awful as it was always aimed at me. Once he got me in the face! :oops:

my binkie down this...he used to flick his back legs up when doing it and it went everywhere and it STUNK!!!

like really dirty onions :oops:

he was 4 months old when i got him in december, so he is about 6 months old.

can't believe he's all grown up lolol.
how ruuuuuuuuude.

thanks hun. still gonna be another few weeks for the snip, he needs his injections first

:lol::lol::lol:

George didnt get to that stage either!
Vet thought he was a girl and went for his 'spay' and then the vet called to say he found his plums do i want him to continue :lol: Er.. yes! :lol:

Spenser has never done any of this stuff - one of the reasons I find it so difficult to send him to the plum fairy is, er, there's not much down there. He's about 18 months old and I 've had him since 7 months. :?

I never saw any of that from Autumn or Flare when they were neutered (but they were done young and early). Or The Hay Monster to be fair (he was done about 8 months so should have been well into and through adolescence). I just knew it was the right thing to do for their sake and I would also feel completely ignorant for not doing it unless there was a good reason not to.

Some of the others were REALLY over ready :lol:

all these stories are funny :)

i think he might be you know.
he seems to be a lot more cuddly if he can smell jay on me lol.

couldn't believe it when he started doing that, i was really really shocked.

i am glad he hasn't got aggressive with the hormones though, he is still all lovely and snuggly :)

:shock: I hope my sweet little foster bun Jimmy doesn't start doing that! At the moment he's happy running around me in circles and buzzing! Peeing in my face and humping my arm would definitely be less cute! :lol:

When we first got Badger he was 4 months and very 'happy' about life. He chose me as his 'target' and anytime I went near him he would spray me. Sadly, the height of his quarantine cage meant he was at eye level. I had to wear a mask and head gear to avoid having to wash my hair three-four times a day.

:shock: I hope my sweet little foster bun Jimmy doesn't start doing that! At the moment he's happy running around me in circles and buzzing! Peeing in my face and humping my arm would definitely be less cute! :lol:

hahaha, yes, i think it would be less cute.
snowball managed to be cute while he did it, but i wasn't impressed lol :D

When we first got Badger he was 4 months and very 'happy' about life. He chose me as his 'target' and anytime I went near him he would spray me. Sadly, the height of his quarantine cage meant he was at eye level. I had to wear a mask and head gear to avoid having to wash my hair three-four times a day.

:shock: Perhaps I should invest in one of those bio-hazard suits! :lol:

i am relieved to say that snowball is cheating on my arm with his cushion.

have had to fold the sheet down over the side of the pen. feels rude to watch whilst he is....being busy

Back