• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vouchers Lewis with things pt 11

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I have spent the first voucher that was kindly sent for the Starfish competition
So huge thank you to Rhianna for her Waitrose token
As you can see I bought some essential things such as kitchen roll & scourers along with some nice things to eat for the buns like peppers, carrots with lovely tops and bananas( which are a rare treat for them!)

starfishrhianna.jpg

I will add the other spends to this thread as I get them:D

Last edited:
Thank you so much for showing me what you bought. I was wondering if the voucher had reached you OK - I worry about sending things like that in the post but don't have a paypal account so it is much easier for me. You did well. I hope the buns enjoy their treats.

I spent the voucher from Mrs Bunnykins today:D
Kitchen rolls, vinegar for litter tray cleaning and lots of veg.
Some will be going to Ange as she is fostering piggies and buns for me:D

mrsbunnykinspres.jpg

thank you:D x

Here is the next spend..I think this was with Angie B's and Dusty Rabbits cards..so thank you both:D
As you can see a few things for the Honeypigs were included!

angiebcard.jpg

Next spend at Sainsbury's..I have to admit I've misplaced the list of who sent what:oops:
So whoever sent Sainsbury's ones..some of this could have been bought with yours..thank you all

Lewis says

" This lot looks yummy..especially that coriander and parsley:D"

lewispres.jpg

"I'll let Auntie Jill have the kitchen roll and scourers though..and I heard her say some of the eatey things will be going to the honeypigs..I hope they don't have much!"

My 10 foster honeypigs all say thank you, well actually they didn't they said wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek, didn't they Jill?

Back