• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

jay jay's bath

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
i iz all wet :( i tried to escapezys and fell in and gots my face all wet too

IMG_3122.jpg

IMG_3123.jpg

let me go crazy ladee, i iz clean enuff
IMG_3124.jpg

gerofffffff
IMG_3125.jpg

right, i iz almost dry, im off, leaves me alones
IMG_3126.jpg

IMG_3127.jpg

i iz dry, can i go now?
IMG_3128.jpg

IMG_3129.jpg

fanx yeh, i looks, like a fricking GIRL
IMG_3130.jpg

he isn't talking to me in the slightest lol

he is currently sulking in a corner of the hutch. he wouldn't even come out for pellets, that's how mad he is - oops! :shock::oops:

Oh dear!

Did he jump in the tub? Xx

my son dropped ice cream, i went to grab a cloth etc and came back to jay rolling around in it.
so he had to go in the bath lol.

but he tried to jump out and fell back in, that's how he got his entire face wet bless him. silly sausage :)

jay jay bunnyo no one feels sorry for you your a nawty boy <3
babies send theyre love kiddo you may look like a girl but i will deffend you your deffo a man:lol:

Hope he's not to much of a grumpy bun. Baths are stressfull for bunnies and he's had a bit of a traumatic week already bless him.

Is he eating properly this morning?

xx

hopefully he is havent spoke to steph yet..
sulked after the last bath he had due to his large knots and poo caked into his fur.
he sulked all the night ignored me part the morning and was fine by afternoon...
should imagine hed be the same again. try him with some fruit he never can resist ;)

yes allie he seems to be eating fine. have heard him at the hay and the pellets i gave him disappeared rather quickly :D
i wouldn't have bathed him, but he was totally sticky and minging from the ice-cream :shock: so i kinda had to bless him

you are right, he is still most certainly sulking.. soon as he saw me coming this morning, he shot into the hutch and hid. bless him.

i shall try the fruit thing :D sure he won't be able to resist a nice grape!

Back