• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feel quite sick at what i have just found

I don't see anything wrong with it, they are often used for training greyhounds or entertaining the pet ones sometimes, which I personally don't have any issue with.

As long as it is killed humanely and the meat is not wasted, I don't mind it.

They have a vintage Leopard skin rug there too. :(

TBH I'm generally fine with vintage fur (as there's nothing you can do about it) but that really choked me up.

All I can hope is that the rabbits were killed for meat as then the fur is just a by-product. I use leather, so don't see why people shouldn't be able to have fur from any animal that they eat.

I don't see anything wrong with it, they are often used for training greyhounds or entertaining the pet ones sometimes, which I personally don't have any issue with.

As long as it is killed humanely and the meat is not wasted, I don't mind it.

ooo that suprises me that you are okay with it !

Why? Not much bothers me :lol:

well you were always the one I fell out with aha ! remeber them times, because I wasn't doing this right for my rabbits and wasn't doing that right for my rabbits etc, so thought u would be dead against killing rabbits!

No different to products made from leather really. People eat rabbit and it's in cat/dog food too. I've seen cat toys made with rabbit fur.

well you were always the one I fell out with aha ! remeber them times, because I wasn't doing this right for my rabbits and wasn't doing that right for my rabbits etc, so thought u would be dead against killing rabbits!

Just mistreating them/not housing them correctly etc. And breeding hamsters :p I remember that argument well :lol:

Tis OK though, I like you now, and see you are trying to do what's best for them.

Just mistreating them/not housing them correctly etc. And breeding hamsters :p I remember that argument well :lol:

Tis OK though, I like you now, and see you are trying to do what's best for them.

haa you lot were well mean lmao! i havn't been on that forum in agesss, find this one alot more hmm wots the word, less demanding hehe :p

generally just got bored on the other one ha x

Back