• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help please?

I know people who have bought from there and been happy with their hutches. My OH has always done ours so I don't know personally.

I've got HH indoor hutches in my garage...not quite the same as the ones you've linked to.

I think mine are called Indoor Stacker Breeding Hutch (or similar). They are pretty much the same, but the doors aren't hinged, they come off completely and close with catches...also there is no enclosed 'bedroom area', its all one space with a completely wire front.

I like mine very much...they are sturdy and the plywood they use is very thick. I laid lino on the floors before I assembled them, so they are VERY easy to clean out as well.

I have a Happy Hutch and run combo. I was very happy with it, but it's started falling apart now. I've had to replace almost all the hinges and catches. Can't remember when I bought it though... Maybe 2003? So it's probably lasted as long as it's meant to.

Back