• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mummeh i helps too

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
i could not believe how laid back ruby was today <3 cheeky little angels been helping out!

i can sees my new hutch mummeh whens the doors going ons?
DSC01549.jpg

wills i has a Bigger bowl in the bigger hutch?
DSC01554.jpg

bigger hutchys means i has more hay yesh?
DSC01556.jpg

from this angle mummyy i look like a rex!
DSC01557.jpg

Just checked on the bubbas theys bee fine i come up ere agains :)
DSC01558.jpg

and here is my bubbuhs!
DSC01547.jpg

thankyou although i have just been informed i may be stressing her out by taking these pics so wont be for a while now!

i don't think you are chick
and neither does sky-o and she has bred bunnies before.
keep doing what you are doing. both ruby and you are doing a great job xx

I'm really enjoying seeing all the little bunneh updates! They are absolutely lovely.

As for stressing them out, I truly don't think a camera (without flash, of course) is going to to do much harm. As clever as rabbits are, I'm not sure we can credit them with actually knowing what a camera is, so it's unlikely to stress them anymore than you being there, which it doesn't look like you're doing at all. Its just an extra thing that you're holding to them. She seems very comfortable.

Ruby looks like a fantastic mum, and you seem to be doing a great job.

Looking forward to the next update!
x

yeah hun 100% :D

coolies :)
he is having a bath in a minute had a small incident with my son dropping a cornetto ice cream on the floor on the way out of the kitchen, i went to get something to clean it up and came back to find mr jay jay rolling around in it the leetle sod hehe.
so he definitely needs a bath lol :)
managed to wipe the ice cream off him, but he is still rather sticky bless him :love:

coolies :)
he is having a bath in a minute had a small incident with my son dropping a cornetto ice cream on the floor on the way out of the kitchen, i went to get something to clean it up and came back to find mr jay jay rolling around in it the leetle sod hehe.
so he definitely needs a bath lol :)
managed to wipe the ice cream off him, but he is still rather sticky bless him :love:

:lol::lol::lol:
shouldnt laugh the daft boy

hes not the worlds greatest bather think youll get wetter than he will or at least he will even the odds:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
shouldnt laugh the daft boy

hes not the worlds greatest bather think youll get wetter than he will or at least he will even the odds:lol::lol:

haha.
it's a good job i don't mind getting wet hehe.
i shall take some soggy pictures and some fluffed up piccys to show you :)

Back