• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

special moment! rarely seen! vid finally

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
ruby has been a little angel today shes been wanting cuddles helping put her hay in and then throwing her applestick out of the hutch when i turned my back....
any how she settled down for the first time just flopped down for a sleep and had a fuss!

anyway not only that i was watching her cleaning the babies and she let me video her <3 they started to feed....
ok photobuckets being reeeeeallly slow will update when video is done

Last edited:
I hate to be a party pooper but I feel very uncomfortable about Mum and babies being so 'exposed' by being video'd so much at such a vulnerable time.

Sorry

:love: Luscious.

I think that with kits its important to focus on what mum is comfortable with, and she is clearly comfortable with this. She's a seasoned mum (I think that is very clear, despite not knowing her history) and is comfortable with the OP and what she is doing.

I personally think the OP is doing fine :)

When flopsi had her babies I was checking them to ensure they were okay and she groomed shadow in my hand. Moment was priceless :love:

Lovely video though, some bunnies are so relaxed it's unreal.

isn't that kind of the same as saying that we shouldn't take photos of any of our rabbits though? because any rabbit might not be comfortable about it?

because missfloppyears is there anyway each day, checking on the babies and making sure that mum is ok.
i don't think it matters that she has a camera as well.

Back