• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cos that's sensible Eddie!

angelmouse

Mama Doe
DSCF2769.jpg

Well that's a sensible place to sit Eddie. :lol:

He's been exploring along that shelf for a while I feel, given all the rubbish he's knocked off onto the floor you can't see (it's blurry cos mum can't use her camera and I was to busy laughing). No one would guess he's blind in one eye. I think tomorrows job might be to rearrange the shelves properly so he can't get up there (I've moved a few bits to try to stop him already). Least he made me laugh after two days of Ofsted in work! Think he was comfy too, given his reluctance to come down again.

That's quite impresssive mountaineering if he can't see!

hehe, he has got sight in one eye, though not sure how good. But pretty certain he can't see out of the other one after various tests. I think he was a mountain goat in a previous life. Given his favourite spot in the house is the highest point he can find on his armchair (it's his, you will get landed on if you sit on it when he wants too:lol:)

Back