• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heavenly bunneh moment

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
I've just been to see Shadow and Binky and they were both wanting attention and when they settled down were snuggled next to each other so I started giving both a nose rub with the same hand - two nose rubs one hand - I've never done that before .... they were both tooth purring :love::love::love: Magical moment :D:D

This is why I love bunneys so much, they are just amazing *sighs* :love::love:

I'm jealous! Neither of mine likes nose rubs Dudley will tolerate a couple of seconds Daisy just throws her head up and nudges me out of the way :roll:

I'm jealous! Neither of mine likes nose rubs Dudley will tolerate a couple of seconds Daisy just throws her head up and nudges me out of the way :roll:

That's usually Alfie but, if I catch him in the right mood, he'll sit there for ages. Bubbles loves nose rubs and even comes up to me and demands one when she's free ranging in the garden. :love::love:

Back