• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for my dear old Teddy-he's home and much better!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Teddy is a poorly lad at the mo. He was diagnoised with kidney failure a few months back suffers dental issues and arthritus. he has been very poorly the last few days and won't eat and just lies down all the time. The vet can see a long molar spur and thinks it could be that. He is going in tomorrow to have it done but because of his kidney problems makes this a high risk op:( she has assured me she'll do all she can to minimise risk and is going to put him on fluids all day.
We just can't be sure that its the tooth but he has been really well up to now.

i am terrified! he is the most special bunny to me and I love him so much

please sned us vibes for tomorrow which willbe the logest day of my life!
indoors1.jpg

Last edited:
Teddy is a poorly lad at the mo. He was diagnoised with kidney failure a few months back suffers dental issues and arthritus. he has been very poorly the last few days and won't eat and just lies down all the time. The vet can see a long molar spur and thinks it could be that. He is going in tomorrow to have it done but because of his kidney problems makes this a high risk op:( she has assured me she'll do all she can to minimise risk and is going to put him on fluids all day.
We just can't be sure that its the tooth but he has been really well up to now.

i am terrified! he is the most special bunny to me and I love him so much

please sned us vibes for tomorrow which willbe the logest day of my life!
indoors1.jpg

best of luck hun he is georgeous and has a very special mummy
{{hugs}} sent your way for both of you :love:

Oh I'm so sorry Lisa I know how special Teddy is to you

Sending mega mega Vibes for Teddy tomorrow xx

'Will be Thinking About You' xx

we thank you for your thoughts...its just so hard when our babies are ill I just can't relax at all and i'm driving myself round the bend! trying to spend some quality time with teddy today and have had lots of snuggles.

Aww, good luck gorgeous Teddy :love: Lets hope it is that tooth andthat he'll be on the mend and nomming away again afterwards

Aww...my heart goes out to you and Teddy. :love::love::love:

Fingers crossed it's just the tooth and he'll be back munching again soon.

He is an absolute sweetheart! :love::love::love:

Big ((((hugs)))) for you too x x x

sending loads and loads of vibes for this stunning lovely fella:love::love:

lisa hun im sending you loads of HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS xx

its so heartbreaking knowing youre damned if you do...and youre damned if you dont xx

Back