• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frank can be really gross sometimes.

crazyames

Warren Scout
I just put Frank in his run and even though I attached his working bottle which had been used already this morning(I always test this morning and night) he went to the plant pot he likes to sit in and drank some of the water in there before I tipped it out.

I found this amusing at first but now I'm starting to wonder if it's bad for him. Anyone know? While you're at it what weird stuff does your bunny do?

Ewww, not sure about the water, i'm guessing it will be fine as buns must drink rainwater in the wild?

When i'm cleaning them out and have a bag full of wee-ey and poo-ey megazorb and hay and straw all mixed in together the hay in that bag suddenly becomes a whole lot more tasty to eat than the frsh clean stuff in their bowl :roll:

when mine are free ranging, they find little puddles of rain water to drink and also drink the stuff out of my dish of water plants, which is green and sludgy.

they do drink their bowls aswell, but outside, 'real' water is better than from a tap I think

Mine also climb in the rubbish bag when I'm cleaning them out, and sit in their litter trays & eat the old hay in there, again when I'm trying to clean them out :roll:

Back