• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If only I had the room..these sound like my ideal bunnies!

:love::love::love: They even look cheeky in those photos. :love:

I often browse RR and daydream about being filthy rich and adopting lots of bunnies. *sigh*

I'd have this little munchkin in a heartbeat.

And this little lady.

And this little guy is my absolute fave (even though he isn't the same colour as Alfie or Bubbles :lol:)

:shock: why oh why did i look:roll: they're stunning:D

know what you mean about the dentals bills tho blackberry:( eric had one last week and essie is due next week:roll:

love em to bits but oh to not have the stress of finding money for dentals.

I've seen these two when I've been down there helping with the clean outs that Raine organises and they are stunning bunnies, oh to win the lottery!!

Noooooooooooooo they can't be your ideal bunnies, they are my ideal bunnies :love::love::lol: I love the statement that "they would make extremely entertaining house rabbits. But, I cannot, hand on heart, say they will be good house bunnies!" :lol::lol:

Noooooooooooooo they can't be your ideal bunnies, they are my ideal bunnies :love::love::lol: I love the statement that "they would make extremely entertaining house rabbits. But, I cannot, hand on heart, say they will be good house bunnies!" :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:
I love the way Alice describes her buns, she sounds like she really knows every one :love:

Back