• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mischa says he would like a new mummeh

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
One who doesn't film him eating his cecals :oops::lol:

To be fair he wasn't when I started :p I thought I was gonna get a nice video of a grooming session and then he started eating them so I thought 'well I'll carry on' :p:lol:

Aww Mischa, fancy not getting some privacy when you're doing your doings :roll::lol: At least your mummeh hasn't posted the footage on the tinterweb, that would be grounds for rehoming her :lol::lol::lol:

Aww Mischa, fancy not getting some privacy when you're doing your doings :roll::lol: At least your mummeh hasn't posted the footage on the tinterweb, that would be grounds for rehoming her :lol::lol::lol:

Not yet anyway :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I had Blackie & Butter in the conservatory this morning whilst I spring cleaned their half of the aviary.

Blackie delighted on sitting on the fur throw on the settee to eat his poops :roll:

The first time we had fireworks I rushed out to check Spenser was OK, only to find him with his head down, very busy nomming his caecotrophs. The way they lick their lips afterwards... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I've never seen mine doing this - I don't think :shock:
being outdoor buns they probably do it in the dark when i'm not there. from all your descriptions, i'm pleased that this is one bunny experienec I'm missing out on :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I had Blackie & Butter in the conservatory this morning whilst I spring cleaned their half of the aviary.

Blackie delighted on sitting on the fur throw on the settee to eat his poops :roll:

Oh Mischa likes to do them in one certain place. To get it off the lino I have to scrub with the mop so I've put a duvet there now. Least with that I can just change the cover.

Mmmmmmmmm nom nom nom!

Oh Mummy :no: :lol:

Watch out or I will upload it and make you allllllllllllllll watch it :lol:

I've never seen mine doing this - I don't think :shock:
being outdoor buns they probably do it in the dark when i'm not there. from all your descriptions, i'm pleased that this is one bunny experienec I'm missing out on :lol:

Would you like to see mine doing it? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh Mischa likes to do them in one certain place. To get it off the lino I have to scrub with the mop so I've put a duvet there now. Least with that I can just change the cover.

Watch out or I will upload it and make you allllllllllllllll watch it :lol:

I dont mind, i watch Ginger eat hers all the time :)

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

er, no thank you, each to his own of course

scuttles off back to look at pivot tables

Back