• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet embarrassment!

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Charlies just been for his myxi jab and poor thing was terrified... The vet had to give him the jab while Charlie was cuddled into me because every time I tried to put him down he just jumped straight back to me. At least I know he thinks of me as safety, he doesn't do that to my mam :lol:

But, he has a clean bill of health :D Teeth are good, eyes are good, ears are good, he weighs 2.2kg and is healthy and great :)

Shame he's a wimp :lol:

Peanut did that the other day when she went for her VHD, she's not acted like that before at the vets, she's must have had flashbacks of her spay operation which was the last time she was there. It was so adorable though, it was like she was hugging me bless her :love:

Awww...my Eddie was never a cuddle bun but put him on the table at the vets and he'd be climbing all over me!!

Silly bunnies!:love:

Awww...my Eddie was never a cuddle bun but put him on the table at the vets and he'd be climbing all over me!!

Silly bunnies!:love:

Charliebum :love: Ogs is exactly the same. When he went in for his neuter, he was lying down but behind my arm and with his head dug right into my elbow. I think he strongly believed that if he couldn't see the vet, the vet couldn't see him :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: My two do the same - it's the only time they really want to know me. :lol:

It's nice feeling wanted, isn't it? :D
He's finally got out the carrier and has gone in his pen where I can't reach him easily. I feel trusted :lol:

Aww poor little Charlie, can you tempt him out with a crunchie?! My two are like that at the vets, they are not pick-upable bunnies at all but when they last had their jabs Jess launched herself at me for a cuddle :love: (thought it looked good in front of the vet lol)

Good news his other checks all okay and hope he gets over his sulk soon :wave:

Aww poor little Charlie, can you tempt him out with a crunchie?! My two are like that at the vets, they are not pick-upable bunnies at all but when they last had their jabs Jess launched herself at me for a cuddle :love: (thought it looked good in front of the vet lol)

Good news his other checks all okay and hope he gets over his sulk soon :wave:

I gave him two treaties, he ate them happily :lol: he's quite easy to handle but he's never that desperate for cuddles normally! :lol:

At least he's not sulking with me as badly as he did when i got him neutered :shock: He would eat, but he wouldn't take anything from me at all! He won't let me touch him either, he clearly knew who was to blame :lol:

Every time Im at the vets with Mae she reaches up and puts her paws on my chest and asks for cuddles when normally she attacks me :lol::roll: neither of them want to know me after yesterdays jabs :(

Charlies just been for his myxi jab and poor thing was terrified... The vet had to give him the jab while Charlie was cuddled into me because every time I tried to put him down he just jumped straight back to me. At least I know he thinks of me as safety, he doesn't do that to my mam :lol:

But, he has a clean bill of health :D Teeth are good, eyes are good, ears are good, he weighs 2.2kg and is healthy and great :)

Shame he's a wimp :lol:

scooter does this too only time i can hold him and cuddle him :lol::D

It's nice feeling wanted, isn't it? :D
He's finally got out the carrier and has gone in his pen where I can't reach him easily. I feel trusted :lol:

It is lovely isn't it to know that they find comfort with you, even if it's the only time they show it :lol:

Toby is so funny at the vets, he comes out of his carrier, looks around, scent marks the table, scent marks the vets hand and basically decides he owns the place. :love:

My lot are like this with me except Lily.....Lils gets carted off in Ians arms,lucky little baba,has her teefs done and bought back.She sits quite happily with him.....having said that, so would I!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

My lot are like this with me except Lily.....Lils gets carted off in Ians arms,lucky little baba,has her teefs done and bought back.She sits quite happily with him.....having said that, so would I!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back