• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FINALLY some piccys of Max :D

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Ive only ever put up one pic of my boy Max on here as my computer has been broken since I got him in September :shock::(
So here he is, the naughtiest, most willful and hilarious bunny Ive ever known :love:

"Ello RU, I iz Max"
113_0056.jpg

"Mummy I iz tryin to sleep can you get dat fing outta my face pwease!"
113_0098.jpg

"right thats it as yous not lets my sleep Is go and mess up your cabinet that yous did just tidy!"
113_0055.jpg

"Oi hoomin, look ow ansome I iz, gimme a treats!"
113_0069.jpg

"What you mean my ears is all a kimbo??"
113_0072.jpg

:lol::love:

Thanks guys :wave:
As hes currently a single boy (not for long hopefully) I try to be his companion, and he really has become my best buddy :love:
My god is he a nightmare sometimes though :lol:

Who Who Who?

:lol: Well we'll be moving into our new place soon so I figure its the ideal time to try him with Timmy and Mimi again as it will be totally neutral territory. So a BIIIIIG fingers crossed there!

If it doesnt work, Ive already been in contact with my "local" rescue (I use that term very lightly, its actually in a different country :shock::roll:) about keeping an eye out for a suitable girly for him :love: Shhhhhh dont tell the OH :angel:

I honestly do think hes pretty happy as it is anyway, he's the binkyest bun Ive ever known :D

Back