• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello it's me little Baby Saint & Mummy Helen :)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
"Mummy Helen is going to be brushed tonight and she is not happy about it at all but Mum Tucker said she is melting and has to be brushed, I don't think I'm melting so I don't have to be brushed"
16-2-11001.jpg

" Mummy Helen is wondering where I am again I bet"
16-2-11004.jpg

"I'm hiding and she can't see me I love hiding"
16-2-11005.jpg

"She still hasn't noticed me"
16-2-11006.jpg

"Oh I can hear Dad Tuckers voice I think he will be taking Mummy Helen for her brush to stop her melting"
16-2-11009.jpg

" Now that Mummy Helen has gone for her brush I can get down to some serious nomming"
16-2-11011.jpg

"Nom nom nom nom nom nom "
16-2-11012.jpg

"Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom I wonder how Mummy Helen is going on nom nom"
16-2-11014.jpg

" Oh Yes this is so relaxing oh I could fall asleep"
16-2-11016.jpg

"Oh I so enjoyed that hope I get a massage"
16-2-11021.jpg

"Oh yes just tickle me there I love that"
16-2-11022.jpg

" Ahhhhhh this is so nice"
16-2-11024.jpg

"Mummy Helen has been gone ages now and I bet she is hating every minute of being brushed"
16-2-11025.jpg

"But I don't mind because while Mum's away....I'll eat all the hay.....Muhahahaha!
16-2-11027.jpg

:love::love::love:

Mummy Helen - you are such a good girl when you are being brushed :shock:

How come I ended up with the all nethies who can't sit still?????

:D:love:
blimey baby saint, mummy helen really is melting a lot! i'll bet that daddy tucker had a biiiig puddle of melts when he'd finished:shock:
its nice to see you being so concerned about mummy helen whilst she was being traumatised;)

xxx

:love::love::love::love::love:

I'm glad mummy Helen loved her pampurrrrring!! :D

You really are the most bunderful little twosome EVER!! :love:

Always a treat to see Mummy Helen and Baby Saint. :love: I'm not looking forward to Spenser's moult, but it is still quite cold here so I expect it will be a while yet before he starts.

:love::love::love: my lot love being brushed...reminds me I must do it soon! Flops is moulting like theres no tomorrow :roll::lol:

Back